Monday, October 21, 2013

Desperado

Desperado

This is the season to feel full.

The sky falls at once upon a time;
where paths unfurl like pieces of twine.
I follow the crumbs along the ground,
a road where twine has never unwound.

Dirty lust poured out of my mouth.
I was primal, I was vacant inside.
And he was planted in bad judgment!
He sprouted, spoiled, my guilt was wide.

I’m a victim of desire’s tether,
a criminal, some desperado.
In my vision, that black fire weather,
those animals, sad desperadoes.

Paki play play again?
Paki play no!
Paki say say again?
Paki say no!

When I see it outside,
the tall mountain overlooking,
all my luck and my troubles
fog the view of everything.

But she had a nice song, darling!
Wasn’t she the mother to our James?
And wasn’t it just like that, darling,
how she melted into flesh and names?

Mummy play play again?
Mummy play no!
Mummy stay stay again? 
Mummy stay no!

No comments:

Post a Comment